Elections for the Fall 2020 semester will be held online. Nomination/Application form. Some important dates:
- The Nomination/Application form is open now
- Forms submitted after August 24th at 3 pm will not be considered on the ballot
- Ballots will be distributed the afternoon of August 25th
- Voting will close August 28th at 3 pm
Positions up for election and their roles are:
- The executive officer of the Executive Board. Has general supervision of the affairs of the SWiP and will preside at meetings. Represents the organization at conferences, conventions and faculty or alumni meetings.
- The junior executive officer. Act on the behalf of the President in the event of his/her absence. Lead SWiP meetings along with the President and develop the agenda for the meeting. Create public awareness initiatives of SWiP.
- Maintain records of all revenue and expenditures and ensure that generally accepted accounting practices and monetary controls are in place.
- Record the proceedings of each meeting, distribute the minutes to the members, and maintain the membership roster
- Update SWiP’s online presence, document SWiP events, maintain an account of the accomplishments of the members, and also connect with alumnae.
- Outreach Officer (2 positions available)
- Assist in the planning and execution of various club events, including the generation of event ideas, gathering resources, and ensuring various events run smoothly.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.